1. What payment methods are offered?
We prefer direct debit into the Juanderous bank account, details are provided once you have ordered. We also offer payment by PayPal.
2. Can I cancel my order?
Orders can only be cancelled before payment has been made. Please choose your items carefully.
3. How long does it take to receive my purchase?
Orders are sent within 3-5 business days after your payment has cleared in the Juanderous bank account. Deliveries are only sent on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays; to ensure your products are not left sitting in storage over the weekend periods.
4. What countries do you ship to?
Juanderous products are only shipped within Australia. International customers will need to email us for a quote on postage and to see if we can deliver to your overseas address email@example.com.
1. Do Juanderous products contain nuts?
Yes, please read our ingredient lists to see what is in each of our products.
2. Are your products safe for pregnant and breast feeding women?
Juanderous products contain essential oils, we recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a doctor before using any skincare product.
3. Are Juanderous products safe for babies?
Juanderous recommends a consultation with your doctor before applying our products on babies or young children.
4. How do I know if I am sensitive to an ingredient?
We recommend performing a test patch before using our products for at least 24hrs, to ensure the product is right for you.
5. Why are your products slightly different in color and texture?
The color and texture of our products are slightly different from batch to batch as they are made by hand.
6. Why are there dimples on some occasions on the top of the creams?
Due to hand manufacturing and pouring, air bubbles are created and leave the dimpling appearance. This has no effect on the weight or quality of our products.